C. WE WANT TO SEE SOME WHO
A. ADAM AND EVE( Gen. 3:7-13 ).
1. Tried to cover themselves.
a. Only death satisfies justice( Rom. ; Rom. 3:9 ).
b. We lack the wisdom to do the job( Prov. ).
2. They hid from God( Heb. -13 ).
3. They shifted blame.
a. Hot potato( vs. 11-13 ).
b. Adam blamed God!
c. "I cain't hep it." Circumstances and genetics. It's a disease.
B. AARON BLAMED THE PEOPLE, BLEW SMOKE( Ex. 32:22-24; Gal. 6:7 ).
C. PHARISEES FEIGNED PIETY( Matt. 23:5-7, 14, 23-28 ).
D. THEN THEY KILLED THE MESSENGER( Acts -60 ).
1. How do we view a doctor who tells us we have cancer( Gal. ).
2. Shall we escape?( Matt. -44; 2 Thess. 1:6-9 ).
E. SARAH JUST LIED( Gen. 18:10-15 ).
1. I never really hurt anybody.
2. I've never done anything really wrong.
F. TIME DOES NOT COVER SIN( Gal. 6:7-9; 2 Pet. 3:8 ).
A. IF YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN:
1. You must believe and place your trust in Jesus( Mark ; Heb. 11:6 ).
2. You must repent of sin( Acts ; -31 ).
3. You must be willing to confess Jesus before men( Rom. ).
4. You must be baptized into a new life in Jesus(
B. IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN AND YOU SIN:
1. Do I have to be baptized again?
2. For those in Christ, forgiveness is there( 1 John 2:1-2 ).
3. What can I do?( 1 John 1:6-7, 9 ).
4. How this works( Acts -24 ).
A. WE ARE ALL SINNERS( Rom. ).
B. WE MUST HAVE OUR SINS COVERED( Psa. 32:1-2 ).