Felix and Drusilla
A. PAUL GOES TO CEASAREA - 3rd JOURNEY - AGABAS.
B. ARRESTED AT THE TEMPLE REMOVED TO CEASAREA.
C. FELIX AND DRUSILLA
1. Paul's defense.
2. Felix calls Paul.
3. The character of Felix and Drusilla ( Smith's ).
D. WAS IT CURIOSITY?
1. Paul gave him more than he bargained for.
2. What he needed: Justice ( righteousness ), self-control, judgment to come.
E. WHAT DID PAUL SAY ABOUT:
A. Romans 1:16-17. RIGHTEOUSNESS GOD HAS PROVIDED IN CHRIST.
B. Romans 3:21-26.
C. Romans 6:1-2. DEMANDS THAT WE STOP SINNING.
D. Romans 6:16-19. PAUL'S DEMAND OF FELIX AND DRUSILLA.
A. 1 Corinthians 9:25-27. IN ALL THINGS.
BUFFET MY BONDAGE, BRING IT INTO BONDAGE.
B. Col. 3:5-11. PUT TO DEATH - MEMBERS ON THE EARTH.
WRATH OF GOD!
A. Romans 14:12. ALL WILL BE JUDGED.
B. 2 Cor. 5:10. CRITERIA OF JUDGMENT.
C. Acts 17:30-31. WHAT GOD EXPECTS.
D. Romans 2:4-5. PAUL'S CONDEMNATION OF FELIX.
A. PAUL'S PLEA TO FELIX:
1. Made to all men( Eph. 3:8-9 ).
2. Festus and Agrippa( Acts 26:28-29 ).
B. RESULT OF SERMON:
1. Felix was terrified.
2. Put it off.
a. Felix banished 2 years later. Drusilla died in Pompeii.
b. A convenient season never came.
c. Acts 22:16.